Do you want to know how to make cold coffee creamer at home? Don’t worry, it only takes a few minutes to prepare it and get some indispensable ingredients to enjoy a delicious, refreshing coffee break whenever you want. Read our article and find out how to prepare it to perfection!
Cold coffee creamer, that’s what to do!
Let’s start right away by saying that the cold coffee cream recipe is certainly mouthwatering, similar to the one from the coffee shop. By making coffee creamer at home, however, you can be sure of the ingredients you use, which are certainly quality and wholesome. Cold coffee creamer is ideal as an afternoon snack, especially in summer. Moreover, being good and creamy, this coffee dessert is also perfect after lunch as a worthy substitute for a hot espresso.
Ingredients for coffee cream recipe
Before moving on to preparation and answering the question, how to make coffee creamer, it is important to remember:
- Preparation time for coffee cream recipe: 15 minutes
- Total time required for cream recipe: 3 hours and 15 minutes
Here are the servings for 4 people:
- 150 ml of
- 150 ml of cream
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- Whipped cream/cinnamon powder/bitter cocoa (your choice as a final decoration)
Tools used for preparation
For coffee creamer recipe few tools are essential, these are:
- Whisk or planetary mixer
- Coffee machine
If you don’t have a coffee machine at home, here are some tips on how to choose the
best coffee pod machines
How to make coffee creamer: preparation
To make great cold coffee creamer at home, the starting point is to make coffee with your own coffee maker. Done? Well, now pour it into a container and let it cool. To lower the temperature more, store it in the refrigerator.
After letting the coffee cool, you can sweeten it according to your taste (more or less sweet). Continue the preparation by whipping the cream, using your whisk or planetary mixer, and gradually add the coffee, continuing the process.
To continue the cream coffee recipe pour the resulting mixture into a freezer-friendly container and let it sit for a few hours. Before serving, enrich it with a little cream or a sprinkling of cinnamon/bittersweet cocoa.
Coffee cream storage
Consider this: you can refrigerate the coffee creamer for a day, but we don’t recommend freezing it! Take care!
Useful tips on coffee creamer
Here’s another thing. Including how to make coffee creamer at home, here are some useful tips for you:
- Let the cream rest in the freezer for about 3 hours but be careful that it does not freeze. To prevent this from happening, stir it consistently (at least every half hour).
- To lower the freezing point you can also replace 10g of sugar in the recipe with 10g of dextrose, or, add a small amount of coffee liqueur. Alcohol, in fact, also has a retarding action in freezing.
- This is a coffee dessert made without eggs. This characteristic makes it rather light and easily digestible. So? Also ideal for pregnant women.
- For a light cream recipe, replace traditional cream with vegetable cream for a delicious, lower-calorie result!
These are our tips on how to make coffee creamer, we hope you enjoyed our simple recipe, see you next time!