From October 22 to 26, Sic (Salone Internazionale del Caffè), the event on the world of coffee in which we at SAIDA Gusto Espresso also took part, was held at Host Milano Fiera. With more than 1,100 exhibitors from 40 different countries, taking center stage at the show was primarily espresso coffee, with its blends and coffee machines now symbols of the Italian way of life.
In addition to the coffee, tea, bar, coffee machine and vending segments, the World Barista Champioship, World Brewers Cup and World Cup Taster Championships were also held.
For us at SAIDA Gusto Espresso, the event was an opportunity to meet and consolidate our partnerships with suppliers. In fact, we went to visit the booths of:
- Bialetti : a leading brand in the industry for nearly a century, pays attention to attention to detail and quality. Over the years, moving from craftsmanship to industry, it has revolutionized the pleasure of brewing coffee at home and still continues to evolve and renew itself representing a Made in Italy excellence with its line of coffee capsules and coffee machines. Bialetti coffees know how to be strong and tasty. The perfect 7-gram dosage and aluminum packaging make the capsules ideal for making coffee as good as at the bar, following the original recipe for classic Italian espresso to the letter.
- Covim: was founded in Liguria, in Genoa, more than forty years ago and since then has always ensured its customers, true coffee lovers, a high-quality and delicious product, controlled in every step of processing and production to create a coffee that is always good and tasty, as a real espresso should be. Covim has a wide range of compatible pods and capsules that will give you a way to enjoy the tastiest of café coffees at home or in the office with convenience.
- Faber : Faber pod coffee machines are made with quality components completely Made in Italy. Each component is hand-assembled by skilled craftsmen, which is why the Faber brand is synonymous with reliability, power, and high performance that deliver coffee as good as at the bar.
- Verzì Coffee : all the experience of a Sicilian company that, with passion, seeks to bring back to the cup all the taste of a true Italian coffee. Caffè Verzì is available in capsules compatible with the most popular systems: Lavazza Espresso Point, Aroma Vero and Fior Fiore Coop, Nescafè Dolce Gusto, Bialetti, Lavazza a Modo Mio, Domo System, Nespresso, Caffitaly, Firma and Vitha Group, Lavazza Blue. All compatible Caffè Verzì are available in three blends: Aroma Intenso, Aroma Ricco, and Decaffeinato. Caffè Verzì is also available in ESE 44 cilade
- Lollo Coffee : Taste and quality are the pillars around which research and innovation revolve. Sipping Lollo Caffè’s creamy, aroma-filled coffee feels like savoring the work of coffee artisans who lovingly and expertly practice the art of roasting.
- Caffè Borbone : established in 1997 under the name Aromatika s.r.l., but it soon managed to consolidate itself as a major player in the field of single-serving coffee and today is one of the most established producers of coffee pods and coffee capsules both nationally and internationally. Caffè Borbone pods and capsules are compatible with the best coffee machines, such as Nespresso, Lavazza Espresso Point and A Modo Mio. Finally, Caffè Borbone pods ESE 44, the absolute most popular format.
- To.Da Gattopardo : To.Da. Caffè s.r.l. was founded in Sicily in 1994. From its first steps in the island’s coffee roasters and bars, today the company is present in both domestic and international markets, registering a steady growth that is making it a reference point in the world of coffee. Among the many products of To.Da. Coffee, special mention should be made of the Lavazza and Nespresso compatible capsules in which the young Sicilian company specializes, giving its customers excellently made coffee, with delicious flavor and at a bargain price.
So we thank the companies who welcomed us to their booths! It was a wonderful experience full of new insights and partnerships that have become even stronger.